Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I Just Know In This Area

Guess what? SOL tomorrow, and then I'm, not done. She's going to continue teaching all this crap I need for alg II next year. When will this semester from the gates of hell acually end, so that I can start my semester that resides in hell. I'm looking foreward to my next semester, note it well, for when next semester rolls around and I'm complaining that I hate everything, you can tell me what I said and I can tell you to shut the hell up. I'm going to say sorry right now for that. I don't want to take that SOL, she says they get easier every year. Bull. 2003, 43/45 2004 40/45 2005 bad. Meh, I figure I'll pass, but passing isn't good enough. I want advanced, or even perfect, but I figure that's too much to ask for. Or maybe not. : \
Okay, I've stared at this window for half an hour, and I have nothing more to say.

2 comments:

Feather Rocketship said...

I blank out all the time in the middle of posts...

About Santaland Diaries, I would love to, but we're leaving on the twenty-second, and getting back on the 28th, so I don't know if I'll have time, That all depends how long the show runs though. Does it run through January? If so, we could probably arrange that.

Baby M said...

psssssssssst........guess who is still at home?