As Promised
As I promised, I'm currently looking for all of my best posts through out the year. This ough to be fun. Oh, side note, they aren't going to be in order.
Ugh
Merry Christmas?
I promise you, they're going to get better. I'm looking through the ok ones.
This is depressing
Oh, more depressing
They get worse and worse
Snow! and it still hasn't happened again, although I had a dream it did.
Mmm
Does this count?
The last section
Meh
Ah, that one
And another
Someone actually called this my best post. Cept not
Karl Rove
These aren't so good, only a few of them are....
I love october
Loads of false info
Albemarle
God forsaken place
More running
William & Mary
This count?
I think that's kind of it. Most of those aren't that good. Just above my average.

2 comments:
Yes I can.
And I will.
Actually.
I did.
P.S.
best word veri. ever:
qoagfoou
i like all these things to click...they kinda make me happy.
Post a Comment