Come On Baby Light My Fire
Well, I have been informed by the gods that I make the best fires to ever light the face of this planet. They have also warned me not to do it again. I was sitting next to the fire, reading, and it was really hot, and I felt my back getting hot, and then, it got really hot. Ouch! I thought, ~turns around~ oh crap! My shirt was.. smouldering. Ouch ouch ouch. I threw my shirt off, and went to get some ice for my back, and water for my shirt. Humph! Jerks. Anyway, today wasn't that bad. I got to listen to my music real loud, all day, and I've been slacking off. Well, except for the fact I did the dishes I've been slacking off anyway. It was good, I didn't mind having the house to my self. Ok, I'll post later tonight, when my back isn't burning, and I'm not standing up.
Afternoon.

2 comments:
You'll have to forgive me for laughing at your pain, but...that's pretty hilarious.
P.S.- I'd love to see some of your best posts, even though I've probably already read them.
hahahaha...i'm with whoever seriso is, it seems mean to laugh at you setting yourself on fire, but...hahahaha. smooth one.
Post a Comment