Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I Swear I could fly.

Guess what? I still have a friggen head ache. I think I've had it for a week now. ACK, it just kind of builds up, and then goes away, and then builds up again. Well, today. I'm not sure how today was, it had it's ups and downs, I went all the way down, and close to all the way up. In art we watched some movie about a woman who was amazing with pottery, and worked with clay more. We finished Antigone, and I had my realization speach, and I said these rhymes that flew off of the tounge. I didn't realize what I was saying till I said it and I was on the next line. I had fun in lunch, as usual. I knocked Michael over, by accident of course. Hah, not really. Ummm, drivers ed, I wrote a tragedy for english, and then I did my notes. The wordings crap, but for doing it in 45 minutes it's pretty good I think. But that's just me, and Tim too. Geometry.... what to say, geometry. EVIL. We worked with semi circles, and cicles, and such. And combonations too, ice cream cones.
Now for the much expected up. Musical rehersal. Well my rehersal was at 3:45, so Annie, Jake, Nick and I sat outside playing cards. For those of you how play cards with me, you know I'm ungodly faqst, and ungodly lucky. I won, everything. We played poker, and I got a full hosue, which Annie predicted, queens over 10's, and then I got a straight, and two pair, aces and jacks. So we though, BS time. It went around, I lied 99% of the time, and I was never caught, I played my last queen as an ace or something, and then I got BSed, so I took it back, (some one had called it right before) and we went around again, and I played it as like a 4 and Nick instantly played, then he was like CRAP. And I won BS. Then, we played slap, and I tell you, playing that everyday for 3 years straight, gives you UNgodly reflexes. I only missed one slap, and that's because Jake cheated. And I still almost got it. I usually hit the cards before people realized they were supposed to. Karl played a card, and I pretty much slapped it out of his hand. Nick just blinked. Hah. I love slap. So I won that in less than 5 minutes.
Anyway, rehersal was interesting, we marched around, and sang. I enjoyed it just because I love the music, and the people. Put me in a good mood, better mood.
And now, we have some of dads students coming over for a party. I'm going to go play guitar while I still can.

1 comment:

Feather Rocketship said...

You and I should play Egyptian Rat and Spit sometime. You'd probably whup my ass, but those are two of my favorite games ever! Not lame-ass slap where you don't even slap. Spit is the game for real champions. Haha.