Thursday, December 21, 2006

Oi

Well, today was the longest short day I've ever had. We did the same thing we've been doing in art. Clay. That was fun. Then we talked a lot in english and went over our inquirys and such. No lunch today :\ In drivers ed we went into the gym and played volley ball and almost took Tysingers manhood. Went to an assembly and listened to the jazz band, and the choirs. Very good, but not as good as last year. Party in geometry, Kniss and I got sugar highs. Home, Wood grill lunch place, home, yeah. Certianly not in a writing mood. More of a sleeping.......

2 comments:

Feather Rocketship said...

Actually, there's no such thing as a sugar high. It's mostly a trick of the mind by the power of suggestion, and has only a little to do with the energy contained in sugar.

Zach said...

I know, and I let my mind do it.