::Sigh::
All of the sudden, I don't feel comfortable in my skin. I... I don't like this. I can't stand to look at my self, I don't like the feel of my skin, I don't like the sound of my voice, I don't like the look of my hands crooked over the keyboard. I feel even worse inside. It seems like worms are burrowing into my stomach, and my head aches, and my eyes are burning, and my whole body is shaking. I feel unclean to say the least, I feel... horrible. How bout that. Why? Don't ask me. I half want to scratch my skin off, I can't stand this feeling. I want to roll into the smallest ball, and shut my eyes, and cover my ears, and just hide, from everything. I don't feel like defending my self anymore, I don't feel like I have any protection, I don't feel like I have any friends. I don't want to be touched, I don't want to touch anything. I don't want to talk to anyone, I don't want to be a burden. But I don't want to deal with this. Well, a fat lot of good that does me. It's my fault, I'll learn.

1 comment:
One breath at a time. Each breath, each step, each minute, each hour, each day: one at a time. There is only now, there is only here, all we have is the certainty of our existence, and all we can seek is to make it good.
Or at least, that's my philosophy. It's served me well so far.
Post a Comment